- PVC & lead free
- Durable canvas exterior and insulated interior
- Roomy interior to hold your meals
- Adjustable divider to organize your hot and cold foods
Pack all your lunch goodies in the insulated NomNom BAG. The roomy interior is designed with an adjustable divider to keep your hot foods separated from your cold foods or collapsed to the back if not needed. NOMNOM BAG has an easy to clean durable 600 dernier polyester exterior and aluminum lined interior and comes with lots of pockets to hold goodies such as extra snacks, ice pack, napkins or utensils. Dimensions: 9″ x 9″ x 5″.
[box type=”note” style=”rounded”]Style of Itzy bag is subject to change based on availability.[/box]
Itzy Ritzy Snack Happens Reusable Snack & Everything Bag
- Reusable, machine washable bags for snacks, sandwiches, fruit, school lunches, mini first aid kits, cell phones, car & plane trips, crayons, toiletries, iPods, cameras, hiking, camping, travel, beach gear & more.
- FDA approved, BPA Free, Lead Free, PVC Free.
- Machine wash in cold water with like colors, no bleach, line dry recommended.
- 100% cotton fabric exterior.
- Zipper closure and PVC free waterproof lining.
The Itzy Ritzy SWB8086 Snack Happens bags are reusable, machine washable bags for snacks, sandwiches and so much more. Made with an FDA approved, BPA-free, machine washable lining, these bags are also lead free, phthalate free and CPSIA Certified. The Snack Happened bags work great with sliced fruit, sandwiches, sticky or messy foods as well as any dry snacks. Alternative uses include holding makeup, iPods, cameras and more. The zipper top allows for silent snacking and no messy crumbs getting stuck in velcro and is ideal for little hands. The 7-inch by 7-inch reusable bags are a wonderful, green alternative to plastic baggies for your lunch, snacks, school, work, litter free lunch programs and help reduce the huge amounts of plastic bags going into the trash each day. According to the EPA, over 380 billion plastic bags, sacks and wraps are consumed in the U.S. each year and only 1-3% are recycled.