Bobux offers very high quality baby and kid’s shoes, from soft soled baby shoes to the new Step Up shoes for new walkers and the I-walk shoes for confident walkers. During the first five years of a child’s life, their feet undergo an enormous amount of change. Children’s feet need room to grow, flex, strengthen and develop naturally!
We call this “Slink Skin” it is very soft lamb skin with the fleece left on for soft warmth. Every product in the ranges maintains the healthy feet ethos established over 20 years ago.
[typography font=”Cardo” size=”18″ size_format=”px”]Features & Benefits:[/typography]
- Made from Bobux’s buttery soft Eco-leather.
- Made by New Zealand moms in their homes.
- Utilizes the original ankle elastic system invented by Bobux.
- Easy to put on and they Stay On!
- No laces to untie or trip over.
- Soft suede leather sole provides flexible, slip resistant protection.
- Recommended by pediatricians.
- Made by hand in New Zealand.
- Accepted by the American Podiatric Medical Association
Would you like a pair of Bobux shoes for your little one? Of course you would! Betterra is generously offering one lucky [typography font=”Lobster” size=”14″ size_format=”px”]A Much Better Way[/typography] reader one pair of original Bobux baby shoes!
For your chance to win 1 pair of Bobux Pink Slink Skin Soft Soled Booties you can enter via the Rafflecopter entry form below.
[highlight]The giveaway closes on 5th December 2013 at 6:00pm EST.[/highlight]