Nursing necklaces by Life Circles Necklaces are safe and strong necklaces for moms! All Life Circles Necklaces products are handmade with care using natural materials – no plastics or toxic resins!
Why wear a nursing necklace?
- Keeps baby’s hands occupied while breastfeeding, bottle feeding, or babywearing
- Prevents pinching and pulling of caregiver’s hair or clothing
- Distracts wiggly baby during diaper changes
- Soothes sore gums when mouthed by teething baby
- Acts as a comfort item when worn by babysitter or unfamiliar caregiver
This nursing necklaces features a 2.25 inch diameter natural wood ring and bead, new jade stone, and cotton cord. The wood is either Birch or Maple grown in North America. Wear it short or long – adjustable cord allows you to lengthen for nursing sessions and then shorten for everyday wear.
Life Circles Necklaces are the perfect accessory for the mother of a baby or small child. They are made of all natural and simple materials, with no sharp edges or harmful chemicals, and are strong enough to withstand tugging without breaking.Life Circles Necklaces are great gifts for mothers, mothers-to-be, or anyone who enjoys beautiful yet simple jewelry made from natural materials. Each necklace is handmade with care.